Xarelto is in the medical market from 2011, and since then, it has been associated with numerous life-threatening complications. Mostly doctors prescribe this drug to recover from post-surgery infections. But in reality, this medicine causes fatal side-effects within a period from the surgery.
Some of the specific complications are pneumonia, shock septicemia, cardiac arrest, stroke, pulmonary embolism, and sepsis. There are more in this list but the most acute one is the tendency of continual bleeding from the surgery site.
If you have been affected due to Xarelto, it is essential to consult a lawyer alongside visiting the doctor. You must file for Xarelto legal compensation lawsuit against the manufacturer. Cases like this are being reported, daily, all over the nation.
Check the situations when you are eligible for lump-sum compensation –
- Current outstanding medical bills
- Future medical bills for your side-effects
- Loss of career or earning capacity
- Missed wages due to injury and ill-health
- Therapeutic bills and rehabilitation costs
- Pain and suffering due to loss of limb
- Any permanent injury or disability
- Unwanted death (family receives the compensation)
- Appliance requirements viz. wheelchair, ramps, lifts, and others
To comprehend every practical detail on how to get Xarelto legal compensation, you need to consult an expert lawyer. Xarelto Claims is one such leading firm in the industry. It has a bunch of qualified and skilled consultants to guide you in the legal matter. Call them at 888-974-0844 for a free evaluation.